The Nordic Shoe & Bag Fair exhibition is scheduled to be held on 15 - 17 February, 2008.
The Nordic Shoe & Bag Fair is a joint Nordic forum for retailers within footwear, handbags, and accessory created by trade representatives from the Nordic countries.
The aim for the Nordic Shoe & Bag Fair is to make things easier, more effective, and profitable for both exhibitors and visitors, as well as to increase public and medias interest in the industry.
The goal is also to introduce innovative ideas and build a dynamic, inspiring platform for the future. The Nordic Shoe- & Bag Fair present a wide range within retail, as well as offers participants a memorable experience and access to an international network.
Companies that sell:
- Shoes, shoe accessories, shoe care products, handbags, accessories (gloves, scarves, ties, hats, caps, socks, belts, wallets, sunglasses and umbrellas).
- There are also other retail suppliers at the Fair - retail IT, shopfitters, shipping, packaging, media and design.
The Nordic Shoe & Bag Fair is a trade fair open to buyers and media from the Nordic and Baltic countries and Northern and Eastern Europe. Electronic registration is compulsory. Pre-registration available via website.
Activities at the fair:
- Fashion shows.
- Trend installations.
Are you interested to exhibit?:
- Please contact us and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Friday 9 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday 9 AM - 6 PM
- Sunday 9 AM - 4 PM
- Stockholmsmässan (Stockholm International Fairs),
- Address: Mässvägen 1, 125 80 Stockholm
- Agenturföretagen (The Swedish Association of Agents).